Rankdoo gets you found locally
We make sure that your business shows up at the top of local searches by doing local SEO, giving you a competitive advantage. Increased visibility with local search means more customers finding, contacting, and visiting your local business. We do much more than just “pin you on the map” unlike typical SEO companies. Our Local SEO professionals at Rankdoo are experts when it comes to popping your business up at the top for local search results and queries related to your business in your area.
Why it's crucial for you to get found in local search?
Step by step workflow
Here's how your customer journey looks like with us!
We assign a dedicated account manager to you so that you are always in the loop and updated with the latest developments. We remove the guesswork for you and make sure you don’t feel left out. Slide through the images to get an idea of what to expect from us on your upcoming journey
How we process at Rankdoo
How we get you Revenue (Results)
Many people associate local search with "Google My Business (GMB) and Bing Places" search ranks. However local search encompasses much more. You can now get ranked more than once in your local area and search results!
Local SEO services can help your customers find you locally and keep you at the top of their minds when they're in your area. Without local SEO services, your company may miss out on some of its most qualified traffic, which could lead to a loss of revenue.
Local SEO services, like traditional SEO, aim to improve your business listings in online search results for customers who are close to your location. We use the following 07 technique at Rankdoo to get you noticed at the top.
Google My Business listings, which are hallmarks of local search, contain key information about businesses and display when users search for businesses near them. A basic search for "best restaurant near me," for example, produces the following results.
Google's local SEO 3-pack is made up of the listings at the top of search results. The locations of these restaurants may be found on the map above, and clicking the results brings up the restaurants' Google My Business listings.
These lists include important details such as a company's address, hours of operation, website, phone number, and even images.
We claim and optimize your Google My Business listing for you to appear at the top of Google's local SEO 3-pack. To maximize your chances of landing a high spot in search results, we keep your business name, address, and phone number (NAP) information consistent throughout all of your web listings.
We build local citations in addition to claiming your Google My Business listing. The name, address, phone number, and website of your company are all included in these citations. Our campaign to create citations help you get local listings on sites like Bing, Yelp, Foursquare, Facebook, Apple Maps, TripAdvisor, and others. We ensure your citations are updated and driving relevant traffic to your website.
We also target local keywords on your website and in your content to rank at the top of local search results.
Consider the following scenario.
If you do dental practice in the Springfield area and wish to appear in local search results, we include the keywords "Top Harrisburg Dentist" or "Award-winning Harrisburg Dentistry" in your page titles, meta descriptions, and site copy.
The process may also include adding some location-specific pages to your website. We, for example, develop a website for "Springfield Dental Treatments" that highlights different dental services you provide to Springfield locals.
Your website, as well as third-party sites like Google My Business, Yelp, and Facebook, can display ratings and reviews. Whether positive or bad, it's essential that you respond to all reviews to demonstrate that you care about your consumers' concerns.
We monitor and respond to your online reviews that is very crucial for local businesses.
People read reviews before going to a local business, so keeping your reviews up to date and responding to queries and comments attract more people to come see you.
We acquire backlinks from other reputable, local businesses that help you rank higher in local searches. We create useful content that focuses on local keywords relevant to your company. If other websites like what they see on your website, they can use your content to link back to yours.
When search engines like Google rank websites, they consider both the amount and quality of backlinks, therefore it's crucial to have a strong backlink profile that includes links from local businesses.
Visitors quickly hit the back button if your website doesn't give a great UX, and your bounce rate will skyrocket. High bounce rates indicate a poor user experience, and search engines will penalize your site if it gives an unsatisfactory UX.
Here are a few basic tweaks that we implement to help you improve your site's user experience:
- Streamlining navigation and internal linking to make it simple for visitors to locate what they're looking for.
- Optimizing page speed to improve the performance of your website.
- Including visuals visual and interactive features to make users more engaged.
Making your site mobile responsive is the final local SEO service we provide you.
Mobile devices account for nearly half of all online searches (nearly 60%). When it comes to locating local businesses, searchers frequently require information while on the go.
Mobiles’ on-the-go nature requires the adoption of mobile responsive site designs by local businesses. Your site will look amazing and work well on any device that someone uses to view it, whether it's a desktop computer, a mobile device, or a tablet.
Driven by Data, Designed for Results
Results that last
What will you get?
We'll ensure that you get the top-notched quality service from us and refer your friends and family to us. We always get you more.
- Dedicated local SEO expert
- Access to Rankdoo agency representatives (Google, Bing SMB, Facebook)
- Local keyword research for 5 products or services
- Titles and meta descriptions (for 5 keywords per location)
- Address added to current website page(s) (if applicable)
- Quarterly SEO copy or GMB posts with locally-optimized terms
- hCard microformat/schema HTML tags addition to address on website
- Automatic citation claiming and management across our in-network citations, including Google My Business, Bing, Apple Maps and Facebook.
- Google My Business setup/optimization
- Facebook business page setup or review
- Facebook check-ins/verification of location
- Glassdoor verification/setup of location
- CitySearch local optimization
- Setup of citation software and import of citation information for every location, including:
- Business details and description (SEO Optimized)
- Business name, logo, and cover image
- Hours of operation, phone number, website, address
- Payment methods
- Social media links
- 4 supporting business images uploaded (images provided by client)
- Active citation data management on 40+ local business websites
- Updates by Rankdoo team to location citation information as needed
- Reporting on citations built per location
- Notifications for reviews/social interactions across all tracked profiles
- Positive reviews can be automatically added to your website
- Monthly reporting calls
- Monthly local SEO reports, including:
- Profile views
- Website visits from local profiles
- Phone calls
- Direction requests
- Monthly reporting of local rankings
- Rising and declining keywords
- Google local rankings
- Google organic rankings
- Bing/Yahoo search rankings
- Wrap-up report with data for all locations
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Check out these answers
Though a Google My Business page can be created and claimed for free, it does not perform nearly as effectively. If your local industry's competition isn't too fierce and you're lucky, these can appear in the map 3-pack.
There is no defined timetable for when your rankings will start to improve. Some businesses experience results in a matter of months, while others take a year or more to recover from a Google penalty or clean up their content and backlinks. Although, on our strategy call we'll give you an estimated timeline after auditing your website.
There’s no magical formula to ranking on the first page, but Google heavily favors websites with quality content developed around relevant keywords. Simply placing a keyword as many times as possible within your content will only hurt your rankings. At Rankdoo, we use our proprietary software that has already produced a thousand of local leads for our customers.
You're probably familiar with the phrase "it depends," but here's a helpful information. Packages can start as little as $500 per month for small, single-location businesses.
- Not enough targeted monthly searches.
- There needs to be existing demand for your product or service in order to capture it.
- Inferior website that doesn’t convert visitors well.
- Competitive first pages for competitive keywords.
This could be due to your website's complex navigation. If visitors arrive at your site but are unsure what to do next, they are likely to leave and return to the search results page to look for another option. That means you're losing business to your rivals.
Google looks at the quality of your backlinks rather than the quantity. You want authoritative websites in your industry to link to you, indicating that you're a knowledgeable and trustworthy organization to do business with. We help you acquire reputable and relevant backlinks to rank faster.